Vultures Embrace Wireless Technology

I don't want you to miss any pictures of my area's photogenic vultures, so here are more pictures of vultures who have embraced wireless technology.

I've shown similar pictures before, though this time both species of vulture (Turkey Vulture and Black Vulture) were on the scene. And vultures are pretty cool.

Note that I'm pretty sure this is a wireless communications tower that's either on or just over the border of Washington Valley Park. If it turns out to be for a death ray ... my bad.

With no more ado, here are my vulture neighbors, with the Black Vulture on the left and the Turkey Vulture on the right.

September 8, 2021 at Washington Valley Park
Photo 167830214, (c) jpviolette, some rights reserved (CC BY-NC)

September 8, 2021 at Washington Valley Park
Photo 167830200, (c) jpviolette, some rights reserved (CC BY-NC)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Northern Watersnake

Female Brown-headed Cowbird

Rooftop Turkey Vultures